Back and Neck Pain Chiropractic Treatment
The Busch Chiropractic Pain Treatment Center offers treatment for the following pain conditions:
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc
- Sciatic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Numbness & Tingling in the Arms or Legs
- Neck Pain
- Low Back or Neck Pain of Any Kind
- Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Headache Controls
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery
- Neuropathy Pain
Back and Neck Pain Treatment
Our first step is to find out if a candidate for care has a condition that we can provide Pain Treatment with our Chiropractic Protocols. If we do not feel we can accept someone for treatment, other options of care will be recommended.
- DRS Protocol™ – Specialized back and neck disc treatment protocol, based on patients individual and specific needs, offered exclusively at Busch Chiropractic Fort Wayne.
- Busch Neuropathy Protocol™ – Specializes in the treatment of painful cramping, burning and tingling and sharp pains in the legs and feet, difficulty walking, numbness and even interruption of sleep due to neuropathy pain.
- Spinal Care – Treating and correcting spinal conditions and muscle imbalance via manual manipulation and non-force adjustment.
- Chronic & Complex Conditions – Specialized aggressive treatment designed to deal with the nutritional aspects of any condition (the chemical aspects of the disease).
- Pain Management - Determining individual characteristics which differentiate an individual’s pain and treating the according factors.
- Enzyme Therapy – Treating the human body through enzyme replacement allows the system to function properly.
- Weight Loss – Taking the body to its natural weight by increasing metabolism and turning your body into an efficient machine.
- Vitamin Center – Allowing patients access to the finest vitamin and nutritional supplements.
- DMX™ – Evaluating the extent of your soft tissue injury or whiplash.